About Sasuke Uchiha....
The original post was liked and reblogged 1312 times.
28 days ago
About Sasuke Uchiha....
- Sasuke Uchiha is not an object.
- He is NOT a sex puppet for the exclusive pleasure of ANYONE.
- Sasuke Uchiha is not a sleazy pervert with bad pick up lines.
- He is a young man who had been thrown into a chaotic mess of deceptions, misunderstandings (mostly against him),manipulation and just plain, utter emotional abuse.
- He was never a true villain…why? Because he was never truly bad or wicked, that’s fucking why. Mental instability does NOT make you evil.
- Sasuke Uchiha wanted to wipe the stain from the name of Uchiha, yes his methods were hardly orthodox or ‘fair’ to those of you who have NO idea what kind of pain he is feeling and will always feel, but you know what? He got nothing. He was chastised…he is hated…misunderstood…and villainized.
- He is a BRUTALLY honest person. Sasuke has never lied about how he felt about ANYONE or ANYTHING.
- Sasuke LOVES Itachi and Naruto
- Sasuke Uchiha valued Karin and acknowledged her as "the strongest" of the kunoichi.
- He risked his life trying to save Karin’s. No one forced him to and in fact went against Jugo’s advice to leave her to die.
- Sasuke was irritated by Ino and Sakura. He called both of them annoying. They were both shallow and the latter of the two ended a friendship between herself and the other, over competition regarding him and who could outshine the other as kunoichi.
- He was disgusted by one of them in particular, who proceeded to speak horribly and inconsiderately about Naruto, whom is his closest bond outside of his family. Someone he acknowledges as sharing the same pain as him. To have mocked Naruto, was to in turn, mock Sasuke and his pain of being without parents.
- He is damaged…and emotionally unstable. No amount of forced affection will ever ‘fix’ him. All these things will do is make him feel the need to distance himself further.
- Sasuke Uchiha never set out to kill anyone but Itachi initially. He only attempted to kill those who got in his way, because they were hindering his plans to avenge his clan and later on after learning the whole truth, purify the Uchiha name by doing away with the old system and creating a new one from scratch. His methods were extreme, but as nothing was ever allowed to be done, things are still the same.
- Sasuke Uchiha never received authentic due justice.
This ‘relentless murderer’ angle antis try to take makes no sense because he after kills Orochimaru, he gets Suigetsu and then literally tells him not to kill anyone because that wasn’t the kind of person he wanted to be. His target was Itachi only and half the people who got in the way technically deserved death for being incredibly bad people ffs.
Y'all better SAY IT!!!
This is a repost reblogged from the root at dollfacedbunny.tumblr.com. The root is origin of shown content.
View original post: https://browser.shared.to/tumblr/dollfacedbunny/111134732115